To Barb M,

Can you get your groceries delivered?  I know they haven't been very
successful most places (people seem to want to squeeze their own tomatoes
<s>), butif there's an internet grocery delivery service anywhere near you,
you, of all people, ought to be able to find it!

Seriously, though, if you don't feel quite up to it, maybe you shouldn't go
out driving.  I am scared to death every time my father gets into his car,
but he's determined to stick with it and the Georgia officials had no
qualms about issuing him a license without any kind of test except his
vision, which is fine.  However, his right arm is almost useless and his
reaction time is sometimes slow.  Traffic around here is no picnic, even
close to home.

Do you have someone who could pick up a few things for you to tide you over?

Be careful!

Jane K.