Dear Friends of the Listserv -- I have been living with PD for 22 years, I
found out that I have advanced Osteoporosis two years ago, and yesterday a
doctor showed me the film of my CT Scan, and I saw the mass (cyst, tumor)
that is so large it fills up most of the abdominal/pelvis area.  I had
been to my see my doctor four times concerning my enlarged stomach  (and
incontinence) and she brushed it off as a prolapsed bladder.  I am so
angry and I am scared of the surgery I must have and if I also now have
cancer.  Sometimes, life just doesn't seem fair.

I remember there have been past posts regarding a type of anesthesia
that PWP should not have but I don't remember the name.  I would deeply
appreciate it if someone would tell me the name.  Please email me at

Janice Long (55/22)