Barb,

Do you have the Safeway chain nearby?  They have liked up with Peapod
who does gorcery deliveries.. Newsweek had an article about this
some weeks ago- If I see it again, I'll try and send you the issue date
etc..

On another note, there was a point in my life that I thought that I had some
free time and thought that I'd like to volunteer- and I wanted to help
someone who was blind.. I talked to a local Blind society and they told
me that they needed someone to help drive people to grocery stores,
doc's appts etc etc.

Or you could talk to friends who have sorta grownup kids- I am sure there
are a lot of teenagers who are new drivers and are yearning to drive.
(Might give you a heart attack though, watching them drive :-) ).

abi (who'd volunteer to help someone who lived nearby- I live in
Santa Clara, CA)