Not only can I not open attachments, but I remember that our esteemed
listowner, Barbara Patterson has frequently BEGGED--EXHORTED--PLEADED and
CAJOLED us NOT to send them! They cause problems for her with the listserv,
apparently---can't we please HEED HER REQUESTS, in vioew of all she does
for us??

>In any week there are a number of postings to the list that contain an
>attached file. In the more than a year that I have been a member of the
>list, I think I have only been successful in opening one of them.
>I am using a standard IBM computer, Pentium 133, Windows 95 and Eudora Pro.
>Version 3.05. No matter what I try, I either get garbage or zilch. What is
>the secret here? Is anybody able to open these files?
>Your wisdom please.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*