What are some of the file names?

MS Exchange, if not setup with a particular option set will automatically
generate files and send them along with the messages.

Another possiblity is the virtual "business card" file or vCard.  The vCard
specification defines a sort of electronic business card that can be sent
via an email attachment or as a link on a Web page. vCards can store
information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address,
and so on. A recipient of your vCard can easily add your information to
their electronic address book (as long as it's vCard-compliant) with a
single click.

They end up here and I just delete them.

Jeff Jones