Hello people,

Another "young" parkie has commited suicide. :

I invited a dear friend (I'll call him A) to visit me (last Saturday
afternoon). He told me the following:

Our mutual friend in nearby New Hampshire, B, has recently been diagnosed
with Young Onset Parkinson's at age 47or so.  His older brother, C, ALSO
a Young Onset Parkinson's sufferer,  suddenly stopped taking his
medcations. C then, while he could still move, stumbled out into the
freezing snow , unnoticed. He  was wearing no overcoat or gloves or hat.
He couldn't stand up.  He slipped into a coma and died of exposure.
Family sources say that it definitely was suicide.

Why do we have to lose "family" like this???

Isn't time that we start protesting the lack of money, the hollow Udall
Bill vote, the way we're being ignored?
Can't we have a National or World Day of Protest?

I'm so angry, so sad, so frustrated. We are too polite and too civil to
gain attention, I guess.

WHAT do we do now?

Ivan Suzman
48/11