So many things in life we take for granted until we hear other wise! I
stop for groceries without giving it a second thought. If I knew of
someone who couldn't, I would be more than happy to pick some up if
requested. Maybe think of who you know who is staying home with their
children. Yes, at home mom's are busy (I'm one of them), but we are also
out running kids all the time. Once out, one more stop doesn't seem like
a big deal!
BTY - One time my husband was out of town, our son was sleeping, I was
pregnant and starving. I ordered pizza and cried when I started eating it
because it was so bad!!
Jean
Casper, WY