Tom,
Thanks for your fast answers to my questions.
Updates on the progress of your research will be appreciated.

I think your idea of providing external aids to improve the
locomotion of PWPs could be fruitful.
For example,methods of providing aiding data for improving motion stability.
You could also include other external cues such as acoustic and tactile
activated by motion sensors.

Regards.
Gil