You know Lori I had the same outlook - dragged my right(I think) foot,
frozen shoulder (thought I had hurt it by pushing library books on the
shelves because of a flood), tendonitis, difficulty in writing - my hand
would stick to paper.  Like your Mom, the pain persisted.  No one seemed to
know what was wrong.  Went to Library and found books on Parkinson and their
story was like mine.  Finally doctors said it was Parkinson.  Referred to a
neuro who diagnosed PD.  Have been home on LTD (Long term disability) for
three years and PD is progressing.  Tremor is in my right arm and leg
always.  Still functioning re: housework, computer, shopping, etc.  When
tired I go for a nap to regain my energy.  No PD medication yet - I do take
hormones, vitamin C and E  encoded aspirin for pain, and Prozac 10mg a day.
Does this help a bit for your Mom?  Let me know what she says ok?  A friend.
Fleurette