        [Perdices, Claudia]  Hi George-
        I am in Los Angeles at the Neurosciences Institute, Good Samaritan
Hospital where fetal transplant surgeries are performed for PD and HD.  If
you have any questions you can call or send me an e-mail.    I can also send
you some literature written by our doctors on this procedure.
Claudia Perdices, MSW
National Parkinson Foundation
Patient Services & Outreach Program
Neurosciences Institute