>If any of you happened to have sent me a message between 11:30 this morning
>and 3:00 one of them was either "too large" or "corrupted" according to
AT&T
>and jammed up my e-mail so badly I had to go into some part of Windows 95
>never heard of called Telnet to fix it.  I had to delete 10 message without
>even knowing who they came from.  So please, do NOT re-send them.  And,

I had the same problem.  The message in question was from:

Murray, if you read this, could you send the message as 'plain text', since
something in the coding upsets mail servers.  Also, could you check your
e-mail program settings?

Jim [59/13 Sinemet, Eldepryl]
Jim Slattery - [log in to unmask]
CW PD Web - [log in to unmask]