Hi Jim & Bruce (& all List Members)
You 2 wrote..........
> >If any of you happened to have sent me a message between 11:30 this morning
> >and 3:00 one of them was either "too large" or "corrupted" according to
SNIP
> I had the same problem.  The message in question was from:
>
> Murray, if you read this, could you send the message as 'plain text', since
> something in the coding upsets mail servers.  Also, could you check your
> e-mail program settings?

My most humble apologies to you all!!  I'm sorry a message I posted
caused a problem!

My Pegasus mail is set on MIME & ISO-8859-1 for MIME Character set
but plain text should just go as plain text I think..........

I looked at the date on the configuration file and I haven't changed
the settings since 12/23/97.

I send copies to myself at another server as a sort of random check
at least once a week and have never seen any sort of problem.......

Has anyone else a suggestion?

Best regards ......... Murray 53/4
.