Murray, No, this is not the same as in the website you refer to. It is
from the same journal (neurology) but is a 1998 article written by
different doctors. The article on the website is dated 1994. This
current publication is 50 pages long and has many flow charts and graphs
which are very easy to read and follow. Someone else asked me if I could
scan it and send it to the list, but as I explaned, I have only a webtv
internet terminal and not a PC. BTW I never have any trouble with any
posts that are sent to the list like some pc users seem to have. Webtv
can handle them all no matter how long or in what format. Maybe I better
knock on wood after saying that!

Lanier Maddux         Chattanooga Tn