On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:29:57 UT Barbara Mallut  writes:
> listing PD on your driver's license.
>
>For what it's worth, I've never mentioned my having PD to
>when renewing my driver's license.

This past week I got a notice from the BMV that I need to get a physical
for my CDL (commercial drivers license). On the form there are questions
about current meds and any diseases. I called the BMV and asked
specifically about PD. The person I talked to stated that if the Dr. felt
I was qualified that the state had no problems with my getting the
license. If I were to get a regular operators license I would not be
required to have a physical.
For those who are unaware, a CDL is required for bus, straight trucks,
semis, and haz-mat drivers. ( I drive our church bus)

Jon Meyer 41/2 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier