                PLEASE NOTE RE:  DRUG DATA BASE:
This just in from John C....please note that the information must now be
obtained from the website at the address below. I have zapped the old
message from my files--sorry John! {I gather that means that one must have
web access to get the info now?}

################
John wrote:

Camilla, I got a notification that one of the "getting information from the
drug database" messages was sent today.

I also got several manual requests for information.

The information in that message is obsolete. I have posted all of the drugs
on the web so that I could take vacations and being relieved of having to
send it manually.

The address to the Parkinsn List Drug DataBase is:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

Would you advise you members to disregard any posting sent today about the
drug database?

Thanks

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Search the Parkinsn List Drug Database on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html
John Cottingham