Hi,

I just got home from circulating the petitions that Barb and I worked on.The
response was terrific and this is just the beginning!!
It's good to get input,as we can learn from one another.

We will extend those circulating petitions.Areas that,hopefully will be
canvassed will be markets,shopping malls,social groups and
organizations,religious groups,beauty shops,civic organizations,etc.

Obviously,to be most effective alot of people have to be involved and have to
sign these petitions.

It should be added that letters are still needed.But lets face it a lot of
people just won't do that.

Barb is terrific and it's a joy to work with her

As always input is appreciated.

Lorraine Jeffe