 it been a long time since i wrote to the family. so many i don't know or
remember. some don't like humor bickering poems on the list. i am having
trouble remembering things now. i just got a new color scanner printer up
dated cpu. cant get it to work. been asked my servile support groups to
tell how i lived with pd so many years. i can't seem to say. all i can say
you can loose friends if all you can do is talk about pd. we can on list
under stand but at times it is hard to here nothing but med i take and
nothing else. it is not a good thing to have but there is life to live out
there. as aloft know i will never say how much i take. as we all are diff.
in our pd. i do know there is more than feeling sorry for one self. i am
going back to golfing bowling.  cutting my grass want to put in one of
those fancy side walks with a destine in it. would like pics of those who
can send them. got a 4x8 wall to put them on. hi ken
camilla,judith,sonia,ivan,marling janet,barbs i suppose i left some one
out. nothing new eh.

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-53?

                                               lima,ohio