^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     49    deg. F partly sunny

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:47:09 -0400 "Gregory E. Leeman"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Dear list,
>
>Prompted by a letter to the editor of the Portland Newspapers by Karen
>Bardo, I decided it was also time to keep the pressure up....

Greg asks the question--and I'll venture to say--no, we're not doing
enough!

Especially, VISIBLE actions.  We are in a TV culture, and we must embrace
that fact if we're going to get anywhere....

Maybe we need a Parkinson's Liberation Front, "PLF." We've got to shake
up the establishment..

IVAN 48/11