Dear Greg,
I love your spirit!  You should feel indignant!  I do!  I just want YOU to
know that we aren't going to give up.

Today, I heard from a friend who lives in a nearby town and whom I met because
her husband, too, has Parkinson's.  She threw open her arms and embraced the
idea of our petitions saying she would help in any and all ways possible, so
now we are a band of three--Lorraine, Joan, and I.  We've grown from one to
three in only two days.  Lorraine was really the catalyst!  Another dear
friend from CA has asked us to send her petitions when they are ready.

I spent most of the day creating a brochure.  We ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR VOICES
HEARD!

Lorraine is going to the PAN forum and wants to have something tangible to
take with her to demonstrate that our cause does have the support of the
electorate.

Believe me, this is small NOW, but could really take off.  Anyone interested
should email me ([log in to unmask]) or Lorraine ([log in to unmask]) and we can
arrange for you to get materials, homemade as they are.  Honestly, that could
be better!

Take care, Greg,  Thanks so much for sharing your frustration. I, too, am mad
as hell and am not going to take it anymore!  Just know that there are
probably many more people than any of us realizes who are working and do care.

Sincerely,
Barb