I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a week's vacation on Vancouver
Island, B.C. (my daughter & son-in-law and two grandsons live there).  I
will be able to telnet occasionally but won't be checking in as often as
usual.

So, if you notice someone having difficulty unsubscribing or changing
their settings, please give them some help (as Camilla so kindly does).

Take care of each other.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing