^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses         deg. F

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 13:17:06 -0700 Don <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> it been a long time since i wrote to the family.

Hi Uncle Don!

We Young People with Parkinson's are happy you are back! I am trying to
keep =up with you.  I've been mulching the flower beds, raking, pulling
weeds--and are you ready for this-re-enrolling for a doctorate in
Anatomy-on old fossil bones.

I noticed Lima announced World PD Day on April 11-we practically had a
town meeting here, 65 people came to our program.

SO whatdo you think about the BEST ways to get noticed by the money
people--who could put their funds behind PD research?  I'm a little
scared at age 48 in my 11th year-sometimes my body is 107 years old and
my mind goes on the blink from exhaustion. Then I make a comeback but not
like I used to.

Seriously, Don, how about if VIv and you go on local TV and talk about
your battle against PD??

lol (lots of love)

Ivan