Jerry Finch, bless his heart, wrote: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Gail,
I'm 100% behind your idea for a PD Webring. Has anyone
stepped forward to pursue the matter? If not, I'll start
setting it up. Let me know.

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout

JERRY, YIPEEE,  YES SIR !!!

GO FOR IT!!!

Jerry, I am thrilled!

I feel deeply that this will reach out and touch more people than
ever and the Parkinson's community is bound to benefit from it.
Three people Janet, Murray, and Barb B. have said that they
liked the idea. I was afraid my lousey subject heading:

The "Undernet" or "WebRings" but none for PD

caused my post to not be read by many. I was glad Janet changed
it to "WebRings for PD" ...cus it caught yo' sweet eye!

Yes Jerry, please pick up the ball on this. I'm at that
newbie toddler stage...where I don't really go where I
want...but I move quickly. I don't have a clue what's next.

I'm going to repost my message hoping to get you help in this
effort.

Another very excited cyber sis,
Gail Vass CG of 2