I can understand how someone, especially someone new to pd, could be
looking for only info on pd, pd-meds, pd-symptoms, etc.  However,
after you realize you must live with it all the time, it feels good
to know that you are still a person (not just a pwp) and there are
other people who share more than just meds and symptoms with you.
Even though some days it seems I live within my meds and exercises
and my  symptoms, there is still a great deal of life outside of pd.
This list has helped me to be able to live outside of the pd and
that could not be accomplished without the stories, humor, tears,
fears, jokes, and "inane" messages.
Most people use the "subject" line very well, and I believe that
should remain the primary way to differentiate between "meaningful"
messages and the rest of us.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds