John,
I guess it doesn't really matter what we call it, as long as everyone can
remember it and try to use it.  It might actually be a problem to remember
too many subject heading leads--look at the trouble we have with people who
want to unsubscribe!  Maybe the simplest thing to do, with a little insider
joke, is to say ON or OFF in the subject.  :-)

Jane Koenig