^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses         deg. F

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:57:06 -0400 Kim Seidman
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>About a week ago--or more?--I saw a question in the Digest requesting
>an
>explanation on what
>we mean when we at NPF say that we're a non-profit.

Yeah, Kim, but what is the NPF doing do restoe the $2200 I lost to go to
Miami to your "National" clinic, only to discover no doctor to see me??

Your words about the NPF seem as hollow as an old woodpeckered pine.
When a patient needs help, does the NPF think in terms of its pocketbook,
or in terms of being a service provider?