I missed Jane's wonderful idea, but I have a thought of my own.
         I have been on the list a very short time. I have had PD a very
short time (5 years). Every once in a while I send a letter. Some times
once a day some times twice. Maybe I miss a day or two.
        My point is that May and April seem to have been very busy with MO.
and PD recognition month. Even a newby can figure that out. And something
else a newby  can figure out, you people seem to be the most caring and
hardest fighting sick people I have ever come across.
        So why don't we all allow each other to share and care and fight
the best way we can and let us never forget the real problem is the monster
inside,  not the way we deal with it on the outside
John
West Jordan, Ut
55/5