Hi all,

My Dad (72) has PD and is on Duodopa (110 mg taken 1/2, 1/2, 1/2).  He is
also taking 25mg of Tasmar everyday (since the last 2-3 weeks).  My mother
tells me that he is experiencing a lot of hallucinations at times due to this
(mostly in the afternoons).  His neuro thinks that he might try Olanzapine
for the hallucinations.  I just typed in the name in Alta Vista and its
thrown up a huge list that I am yet to real in details.  But skimming across
somethings does make me think that this is what Mom was talking about- she
told me over the phone and I wrote it down.

I've been mailing them lots of the info from the list on anything and
everything-and Mom loves all of these.  As I said earlier, its helped us
a great deal.

abi