Jerry Finch wrote the whole list:

"In the meantime, those who want to join the People
With Parkinson's Webring (you need a web site. If you don't
have one, scream at me and I'll make one for you) need
simply to email me with your site address."

Folks start "screaming"!!!
Be a part of getting the message out!
We need to reach everyone we can!
This is a tool that we haven't used before!
Opportunity is knocking at your door!
Open up and go for it!

WE NEED A CURE!!!!!

People With Parkinson's WebRing
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/pwpinfo.htm

contact Jerry at:
Jerry Finch <[log in to unmask]>

For those who are hesitating:
"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything."
"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try"
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!"

Another cyber sis,

Gail Vass CG of 2 in Fairfax, Virginia -email [log in to unmask]

The Ten Most Powerful Two-letter words:
If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me.