Don is now taking 3mg Requip three times a day.  Today we decided maybe it
was time to start decreasing the Simemet.  Does anyone know if it better to
cut back the dose and stay on the same time frame, or stay with the same
dose, but extend the time frame?  Currently he is taking 1 1/2 250/500
Sinemet CR every 4 hours.  Our choices would be to take 1 every 4 hours or 1
1/2 every 5 hours.  He is feeling great so think the Requip is finally
beginning to take effect.  Would it be a good idea to try to increase the
Requip again in the near future?  Nancy B cg for Don 64/14+