I feel like a frying pan!!  Teflon, indeed!!  I will let you know what he
comes up with!!  Apparently there are not a lot of PWP at this Kaiser.  I
don't know the percentage in the area, if it's equal to the average number in
the general population.  It's a busy Kaiser.  One support group several miles
away has closed down because, I heard via the grapevine (not the one that has
accidents at weird times) that nobody was willing to take charge of it.  One
group I've gone to has PWPs from all over and it's not really big.  What I'm
trying to say is that evidently there isn't a lot of demand around here,
though maybe if it were a well-known procedure, there would be.  Keep
talking!!  Liz S~~