John, you are right! The story about "the meek shall inherit the earth" sounds
very nice, but I would bet a paycheck, they will inherit just what is left,
after all the grabby movers and shakers take what they want first. I am not a
"tough guy" but I don't like getting taken advantage of, just because I want
to be a nice guy! Does that make sense? I am going to be away for a few days,
and will try to get to use a computer to get my email, but if you (or anyone)
does not hear from me, just be patient! Thanks.