Alastair Wyse wrote:

> Great introduction .  I agree entirely . This led me to reject the PD
> = lack of dopamine theory . Emotionaly I dont like an attitude of the
> >
> > I am guided to the suspect that the cause may have similiraties as what
> > happens with the hearth when it has his main arterie partially BLOCKADE
> > and this leads to those symptoms known to people that have these
> > hearth's problems.Like as in the case of PD drugs and surgical
> > procedures may help in giving relief to the symptoms.
> >
> > In both cases the surgical procedures try to eliminate the blockade
> > while the drugs try to find ways to make easier or force the passage of
> > the flux (of transmiters or of blood) through it.
> >
> > In both cases the (surgical)elimination of the blockade in a given point
> > it is not a guarantee that it will not happens again in the future in
> > another point depending of each particular case that each patient
> > represents.
>
> You are suggesting that blood flow restrictions in the brain are the
> cause of its malfunction in PD I believe . This however leaves
> unexplained why the malfunctions whatever their cause (tumor
> hydrocephalus virus chemical poisoning and of course degenaration of
> the dopamine producing cells ) all seem to produce similar mental
> disfunction ( PD symptoms ) . Can I suggest that you try to prove

Hi Alastair,

I am not suggesting that the cause are blood flow restrictions.
I am afraid I was not quite clear in given emphasis that the hearth blood flux
is an analogy with the flux of the neurotransmitters in the brain.One must
keep in mind that they are different types of fluxes through different types
of ways or vias.Only a crude analogy.

Another crude analogy one may think of the brain neurotransmitters  flux could
be done with the flux of the messages in the Internet using the
Internet's Servers providers in the the world net.
If some servers are blocked the messages
are directed  to others more distant and this will make the messages to arrive

with some  delay to his final destination.
The delay in the case of the flux of the neurotransmitters could bring
important consequences to the point to cause movement disorder such as tremors
etc.

I shall end saying that I do appreciate your work and contributions to defeat
our common enemy PD.

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+