Hi Jerry, Paul, & Ron...........

> It's finally all set up. After spending countless hours

I'm sure ya did!! I can't imagine just how long it would take most
normal mortals............ this shows dedication & tenacity.

Jerry, I went to your site and then surfed the ring, first Paul's
site and then Ron's and then back to yours. Great sites!

I'm impressed!  You can be very proud of yourselves!

Ya done good!! & fast!! & I like yer little horse. & best viewed with
any monitor....very good Jerry.

Now I gotta git me a web site so I can apply to go on the PWP
WebRing!

As Janet said "Yowza"!!!

All the best .......... Murray 53/4 Vancouver,BC