and then i said Yowza
and then jerry said Okay
and so it Was
and it was Good

wow
who said parkies were slow?
and now he's getting impatient!

he's not mad as heck
but he's full of beans and gumption and spunk
to the brim

so...
jerry...
in re my pickle...

for those who are unfamiliar with my pickle background
[dill with extra garlic]
a quick flashback to september 1997:
"in short, i wanna write
in medium, i wanna write and have it mean something
in long, i wanna write and have it mean something and maybe pay the rent"

back to jerry
you said you would be honoured to have some of my writings
on your site somehow sometime when i was ready

i'm ready
i would like to have a web page of my own
i would like to name it "a new voice"

and in re 'privacy'?
i hardly believe in it any more
i've had enough of it

this list is meant for sharing our humanity
including our struggles and our victories
with others who might understand

i wish for more sharing and fewer 'private' messages
we can all learn from each other
all modes of expression
and keyboards
allowed

in re splitting or otherwise controlling this miracle
i will not agree to any kind of censorship or restrictions on my voice here
unless the list owner asks

75 messages a day
might be a burden to some
might be a blessing to some
so be it

in re apathy
i think it might be shyness = fear
in disguise

jerry has expressed admiration for my expressions of emotion
i have to reciprocate
and reiterate:

>Someone has already questioned what I have to gain out of
>all this. Caught me cold, put the barrel of the gun right
>there on my forehead and made me tell the truth. Okay, I
>admit it. As ashamed as I am to tell you this, I'd like to
>see my three grandchild grow up. I'd like to teach them to
>love horses as much as I do. I'd like to go on long walks
>with my wife. I'd like to throw all my pills in the trash
>and wake up in the morning feeling wonderful. Pure
>selfishness.
>
>You don't know me and I don't know you, either. But we have
>something in common, you and I, something neither of us
>want. Let's work together to get rid of our problem. Maybe
>we won't succeed - but at least we tried.

wow
we might be working together to rid ourselves of something
but in the process we might gain something even more important

please note that this admitted editor from hell
kept her itchy fingers off jerry's 'voice'
we are all human
we all make mistakes
aint it grand?

your cyber-sibling in awe

janet

janet paterson
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac
almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]