Jerry, all I can say, is God Bless you, thanks for caring enough to get people
motivated, and making them care. When I see my dad, and what PD has done to
him, I cry, but knowing I might be able to keep others from the same fate, I
feel a lttle better. I will be away for a few days, but when I get back I will
see if I can be part of the solution, and get PD cured, by getting every
resource that we can from anyplace it exists.  Thanks a million, you are not
selfish, you are a major "giver" and deserve to live the dream of the PD cure!