Enjoyed your Web link, I have two friends with PK and thay have no acess
to this information highway and i copy information for them. I give one
my papers who in turn passes them on to the other person.The one lady is
haveing a hard time getting her med. stright. Sunday in church she was
frose and we had to help her to her car.My other lady has a lot of troma
in her left arm and can't walk that well. I think i am also becoming a
PK as i have slight troma in my left hand and i slober at night.
THANKSto all who give info. as my two ladies look forward to your info.

Don Nees