In a message dated 4/30/98 12:40:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 For any of you successfully taking  Mirapex, would you please tell me what
 the ultimate dosage, or       the one that works for you, is supposed to be?
 I just started.
 Thanks!
 Bruce Anderson (52, 3+)
 Schooley's Mtn, NJ

My medicine dosing ( it works OK--as well as expected):

 @0500 ENADA 2.5 mg

 @0600 :
1 Sinemet--25/100
1 Amantadine 100 mg
1 Selegiline 5 mg
1/2  one mg tablet Mirapex (= 0.5 mg)

0900
75-80 % of a Sinemet 25/100
1/2 of a one mg Mirapex (still = 0.5 mg)

1100
75-80 % of a Sinemet 25/100
1/2 of a one mg Mirapex (still = 0.5 mg)

1300
75-80 % of a Sinemet 25/100
one Amantadine 100 mg capsule

1500
75-80 % of a Sinemet 25/100
3/4 of a one mg Mirapex (= 0.75 mg)

1700
75-80 % of a Sinemet 25/100

totals: L-Dopa as Sinemet--500 mg
                Amantadine --200 mg
                Mirapex--2.25 mg
                ENADA (reduced NADH) 2.5 mg

I started slow and worked up to this dose over several months, I also reduced
Sinemet simultaneously (from 700 mg a day)
Regards,

WHH 54/18