From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jerry Finch
Sent:   Thursday, April 30, 1998 11:08 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Accessing the New Country site

Wouldn't you know it? I put out a plea for folks to come by
my site - and the internet crashes. The section my server is
on hass been down since around 11:30am CDST. The page for
the PWP WebRing is missing because I was doing an upload
when it crashed.

The last time this happened a construction crew in St.
Louis, MO sliced through a mass of Sprint cables, which cut
off the whole west coast for about three hours. My
connection is routed through Boston, then to AZ. When you
click on the link to my site, that's the path it takes to
get back to your screen, and Boston is offline.

As soon as it comes back online, I'll get the page up again.

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout