Bruce:

I have been on mirapex since September.  I increased very slowly up to l.5 mg.
three times a day.  For awhile there, w hen I was slowly reducing parlodel,
I almost quit because I felt so lousy the second and third weeks.   You have
to give it about 4-6 weeks.  I've forgotten exactly how long but it is at
least four
weeks. I increased from l mg. to l.5 mg. just recently.  I am doing quite
well,
especially sleeping at night for 6 to 7 or 8 hours, which I didn't do without
t he
mirapex.The only thing I don't like is that I am sometimes very tired during
the
day.  Like today, I was tired on the golf course, and that is unusual for me
because I LOVE golf.

I am also taking four 50/200 CR and I can take l/2 - 25/l00 sinemet as needed,
not
to exceed two and one-half.  I have reduced my CR by one and my regular
sinemet by one.

Good luck
Edie 63/l8