Thanks, Jerry for the warning--I had tried earlier today to visit the
webring and some links on your site, but couldn't get in--maybe that was
why.    Today I have mailed to you the packet of photos and text for my
homepage,with covering letter, so won't repeat here what I said--looking
forward to your reply.  Will try again---

>As soon as it comes back online, I'll get the page up again.
>
>--
>Jerry Finch
>The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *