Rosemary and Ida from Holland

 I had my pallidotomy on 4/10 /98 at Emery University Hospital at Atlanta.  Thank
you for your letters  and input   It was good Friday (they have a backlog and work
on holidays)  I'm  grateful for the improvement and   increased mobility. It was a
big step for me and I am very grateful to Janet and Barb Mallute for their letters
and notes to the group on the E mail  .  Ida, I read your letter about your
pallidotomy. It has really changed my attitude about those at the top  and on
down.   I'm grateful for the " tune up."    The hospital caught up with us when we
were in Fla.   Since it's been about three years since my neuro. put my name on
the list.  I  've been struggling   30 yrs  with this  so I  took the risk.   I've
had good results  and am very thankful to all concerned.    Southern hospitality
really does exist!.  I'm on my medications as before  surgery  as I had  the right
of my head .done. Later they may suggest an electode on the left side.

Dorothy Frey