--part0_893993353_boundary

Dear Dr. Penny,

I thank you for your post to the PD list. I am a speech pathologist, PhD
teaching and doing research at the University of Florida. I have been
conducting research and clinical practice with PD patients for 10+ years
now and I am also a certified LSVT provider. I am in whole hearted
agreement with you about LSVT 1st then possibly collegen. For some reason I
cannot post the following to the list. Would you please forward it for me?
I would really appreicate it.

Sincerely,
Geralyn

Geralyn M. Schulz, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
POBox 117420 Room 336 Dauer Hall
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-7420
Voice Mail: 352-392-2041 ext 286