Bob Fink was kind enough to let me know off-list that my recent postings to
the list were unreadable.  He quite rightly surmises that I am using Outlook
as my mailer, and that I had neglected to set my default to Plain Text.  I
plead guilty and offer in mitigation the events described in "What's that
funny blue, green... thing" (for those of you who could read it).

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, and also for sending
out yet one more posting of my letter to the Editors (those of you who could
read it must be getting quite bored) but I would hate to have any interested
editor lose out on the chance to join simply because I have been slack with
my options.  I shan't bore anyone with a re-posting of "blue, green.......
thing".

Once again thank you Bob for drawing my attention to the problem.

Dennis,

Dennis Greene 48/11
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/