Jerry Finch,

>I'm asking you to take me up on my offer to set up your
>webpage so you can tell your story. Swamp me in request,

I for one want to respond to your gracious offer to set up a web page. Th=
idea of a Webring sounds fantastic.  I am not sure if I qualify to have a=

Web page or what to do about it since I use Compu-Serve.

Also I would be very interested in knowing how you get such a long messag=
to print out on the Digest in perfect form with out a lot of line skips o=
lines that end with and =3D sign.  I don't know if you read my post on AL=
PALLIDOTOMIES ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL as an example.

Your message was one we all need to hear as a wake up call.  Thanks for a=

message eloquently delivered.

Don

Don Berns D.Min 17/50
110 Delano Dr.