(I hope this is readable)

Here in Western Australia I am the editor of our Parkinson's Association
newsletter.  As such I am always on the lookout for quality articles for
inclusion in the newsletter. I am aware, in a general way, that many other
list members are also editors of their local newsletters and presumably also
constantly looking for material.

It occurs to me if we could identify ourselves it should be possible to
exchange interesting articles, which could help us all with the never ending
search for material (a sort of mini UP or Reuters).

If any editors interested in forming such a group will let me know I will
undertake to organise it in the first instance.  To register your interest
please send me the following information:
Your name
The name of the PD association for which you edit the newsletter
Your e-mail address
Once I have this information I will compile it and send it to all of the
respondents, together with my ideas on how we might organise ourselves.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/