Hi Barb,
you wrote................
> Dear List(s) Friends,
> I'm trying to (with your help) develop a list of famous people who have
> Parkinson's.  So far I have Pope John Paul II, Billy Graham, Janet Reno,
> Muhammad Ali, Johnny Cash (tho I know that he may have one of the Parkinson +
> syndromes),  Congressman Morris K. Udall, Senator Claiborne Pell, and that's
> it!  May need more names for future brochures I am trying to produce to grab
> the attention of people and promote Udall.
>
> Can you help?

Dr. Morton Shulman is a very well known Canadian...

There are some reknowned recently departed Parkinsonian's:

Bill Reid... Canadian Sculptor & Native Artist

Laura L. Sabia... Canadian Political Activist & first chair of the
National Action Committee on the Status of Women

(The Chinese President, whose name escapes me)

Best regards ............. Murray 53/4