<< For a while now she is suffering from pretty bad confusion, anxiety,
 depression and nightmares. Very often she seems unable to formulate
 thoughts and words.
 We are talking with the doctors, trying to see if anything can be done for
her.
 Meanwhile, it is a very stressful situation not only for her, but
 expecially for my father.
 I write to the group in search of ideas/options for care and/or housing,
 with the idea that some major changes may have to happen soon and/or down
 the road. >>

My Mom is having the very same situation with my Dad, who has had PD for about
18 years.  They have no outside help right now, but he is rapidly getting
worse.  She now has to get up with him during the night while he goes to the
bathroom.  The odd thing is that he will wake up having to go to the bathroom,
but sometimes during the day he wets himself and doesn't even know he's done
it!

Sue