Hi Marguerite...

Sorry, but I'd hesitate to make a comment 'bout drug
and/or vitamin compatibility other than I know what _ I _
take is compatible for ME.

If you have any questions or doubts about the interaction
of drugs and/or supplements ya prolly should check with
your pharmacist to see if your mom's meds will be
compatible with any over-the-counter supplements you're
considering adding to her existing regimen.

Please keep in mind that a LOT of our List members
(myself included) have learned whatever it is we know about
vitamins/supplements kinda piecemeal - picking up info here
and advice there over the years, testing assorted vitamins
and supplements on our own body and then adjusting dosage
up or down till we either benefit or decide we get no benefit
and finally stop taking the supplement(s).

Very few of our members have formal training in this,
and most of us are graduates of the "Trial and Error
School of Pharmacology." (my alma mater) <smile>.
So before you run right out and buy any of these
expensive supplements or vitamins for mom, DO read
up on  'em (the Internet's a good place for that), ask
around as you're doing here on the List, check with
your pharmacist, etc., FIRST.

Barb Mallut