Barb,

I don't know how famous these two persons are in the USA,but you can decide
that yourself

Yasser Arafat has PD, he was shown in a recent  news report, because he
visited Amsterdam. His tremors were clearly visible. The next day our
assessment was confirmed by an item in the paper.
The husband of the Dutch Queen, "Prins Claus" has PD, for many years now.

Ida

At 22:50 27-4-98 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear List(s) Friends,
>I'm trying to (with your help) develop a list of famous people who have
>Parkinson's.  So far I have Pope John Paul II, Billy Graham, Janet Reno,
>Muhammad Ali, Johnny Cash (tho I know that he may have one of the Parkinson +
>syndromes),  Congressman Morris K. Udall, Senator Claiborne Pell, and that's
>it!  May need more names for future brochures I am trying to produce to grab
>the attention of people and promote Udall.
>
>Can you help?
>
>Thanks.
>Barb Brock

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind regards,

Ida Kamphuis                            mailto: [log in to unmask]