It's finally all set up. After spending countless hours
staring at the instructions and scratching my head, we now
have a functioning PWP WebRing.
For those who would like to have their website as part of
the ring, go here:
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/pwpinfo.htm
and follow the directions. It's really easy, just a matter
of cutting and pasting and getting a single graphic.

Those who have written to me asking to join, please go to
the above page and go through the process. (I need the URL,
keywords, etc. It's a lot easier if you do this on the form
than by sending an email.) The sites that are acceptable,
rules, etc., are there also.

I intend to submit this Ring to the search engines and
directories as soon as we have enough members. If you would
like me to submit your URL individually, let me know.

For everyone else, give us a few days to have some sites on
the ring. If you know of PD related sites, write a note to
them and ask them if they would be interested in joining.

BTW, the password protection (a really bad idea) for the
Dumpster Forum has been removed.

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout